We all know Female swimmers are strong and hard-working but we also know they want to look good poolside too! Zerod is a brand that offers chlorine resistant swimwear that not only look great but are highly functional. We know when you shop at Swimmer.com.au you want great looking swimsuits but you also want them to be durable and strong too.
The Zerod team have used their extensive experience and high standards in quality and manufacturing to create four bodacious training swimsuits. These suits are ideal for training, racing and even leisure. They also provide 50+ sun protection for those who train outdoors meaning your swimsuit is protected as well as your skin. The Zerod “Invincible” chlorine resistant swimwear fabric ensures that their swimsuits will have a long life, even with prolonged use.
The Zerod Blue Stripes Women Sports bikini has all the security and support of a one piece with the freedom of the bikini. There is nothing wrong with wanting to flaunt what you got while you are working hard at all the pool. The original diamond and stripe design adds an interesting and clever dimension to this swimsuit.
The stunning pink blue and white Zerod Nanoko Womens one piece sports an eye catching design that is floral and nautically themed. The hot pink lining makes for a stylish look!
Flowers dance down the design of the Zerod Pacific Blossom Womens one piece to create a cataractic effect. A bright blue lining compliments the baby blue and white Pacific blossom design.
The Zerod Pink Triangles Womens One Piece is self explanatory in the name with stripes and triangles decking out the design. The Zerod logo is on the left side of the chest, so you can show off the Zerod brand.
Swimovate PoolMate watches allow swimmers to keep track of strokes, laps, speeds, distance, time, calories, stroke efficiency and even their heart rate. All of this data is imperative for swimmers to improve their performance in the pool. While many would love their coaches to accompany them to the pool for practice, the PoolMate acts as a private trainer by giving swimmers objective insight into their progress, not to mention the lightweight design and silent commentary make it a lot less intrusive than a private coach.
There are three different models of PoolMate watches at swimmer.com.au is now stocking all three across multiple colours.
The PoolMate watch comes in black and pink to suit the style of all swimmers. It is designed to be extra lightweight, waterproof (up to 50 metres) durable and with a no- slip polyurethane strap, so it will not get in your way during pool time. The screen is easy to read with a bright black-light, and it is so clear you could even read it under water.
No complicated set-up time is required with the watch, because it is automatically calibrated to monitor all different strokes with a 99.75% accuracy rate for swimming in pools of 18 meters or more. You can access data in up to 100 swim sessions with the watch. Also, try taking it out of the pool for other athletics, because we all know training doesn’t just happen in the pool.
This watch has all the features of the PoolMate Watch, but has the additional capability to transfer all your data to a PC or Mac. It comes with a download pod that you attach the watch to, or you can use a USB cord to transfer the data.
Once you download the data, you can add your own notes and make any minor edits. It also has a detailed graphical break down of the swimming sessions that can help swimmers improve their strategies. Motion detector capture detailed analysis of all strokes, so swimmers can make minor tweaks that will shed valuable time off their swims.
The PoolMate Pro Watch is capable of supporting one swimmer or a team, so this watch is great for coaches who are looking for a better way to monitor their team. Once date is downloaded on the computer, a coach and their team members can look through the data by swimmer to help multiple individuals to improve. An adjustable, no-slip strap make the watch a good fit for swimmers of all different sizes and shapes.
Monitor your heart rate while creating a detailed analysis of each lap with this advanced PoolMate Heart Rate Watch. Detailed analysis can be done on a lap by lap basis with the advanced Swimovate Poolmate software. By learning more about a swimmers heart rate, strokes, time, distance and speed per lap and per set, swimmers can know exactly how and when they need to give themselves an extra push to get faster racing times.
This watch include some extras from the other watches to make it a luxury product that is useful too. The heart rate monitor is attached with a lightweight chest strap that is included with the watch. The strap is doubly secured with a strong fastener to ensure absolutely no slippage. A sapphire crystal glass covers the monitor of the watch to ensure no scratching with a pristine, clear view into the screen, and a ceramic design surround the screen for an attractive looking design. You will never need to buy a new watch battery, because the watch battery of the PoolMate HR Heart Rate Watch is rechargeable.
Updated 13th May 2013 - Swimmer.com.au
In light of the recent evolutions after the publication of the news on Carbon Pro, the Arena Group have decided to make some adjustments in the policy for replacements to customers, with the key objective of expanding the potential remedies offered to customers and to minimize the inconveniences created through the replacement of the suit.
The key points are the following:
- Arena wants all world-wide requests of replacement to be managed through the dedicated website: http://support.arenapowerskin.
- All swimsuits will be replaced, even without a proof of purchase. The only requirement is that the swimsuit must be in good conditions (= not broken) and that it shall be shipped back to arena
- A solution for customers with urgent need of replacement has been introduced
- Arena will manage through DHL both the collection of the old suit directly from the customers and the delivery of the new suit.
- The old swimsuit does not have to be shipped back immediately by the customer, but only when the new one will be ready to be shipped. That’s very important as almost all Federation are officially establishing allowance periods in which the Carbon Pro can still be used in national events.
Here below the detailed description of all the steps of the replacement procedure:
- Customers have to go on the Arena website: http://support.arenapowerskin.
- The system will ask demographics info, which will be useful for the following steps of the procedure (name, nationality, address, …)
- The customer has to confirm that:
- They own a Carbon Pro
- The suit is in good conditions (not broken)
- The system will propose to the customer 2 options for the replacement:
- OPTION A: Replacement with a new Carbon Pro MK 2: the replacement will take at least 8 weeks or more, particularly depending on the location of the customer, so this option will be good only if the customer can wait for his replacement
- OPTION B: Immediate replacement with Revo+ and Voucher for purchasing a new Carbon Pro MK 2 at reduced price: that’s the best option for customers who want a quicker solution for the replacement (in this case the replacement can be completed in about 2 weeks)
If the customer chooses OPTION 1 (replacement with a new Carbon Pro MK 2):
- Arena will ask them to keep the suit (and ideally continue using it) until Arena advises that the new one is ready
- Once the new suit will be ready, the system will send them an email and we’ll advise the local DHL to contact the customer for the collection of the old suit
- DHL will organize the pick-up directly at the customer’s provided address and ship the old suit directly to Arena
- The old suit will be controlled in the Arena warehouse by a dedicated team
- The replacement will be approved (unless the suit is broken)
- Arena will ship the new suit through DHL directly to the consumer
If the customer chooses OPTION 2 (replacement with R-evo+ and voucher):
- Arena will advise the local DHL to contact the customer for the collection of the old suit
- DHL will organize the pick-up directly at the customer’s house and ship the old suit directly to Arena
- The old suit will be controlled in the Arena warehouse by a dedicated team
- The replacement will be approved (unless the suit is broken)
- Arena will ship the R-evo+ through DHL the directly to the customer
- Arena will send an email with a voucher with a list of selected retailers (SWIMMER.COM.AU is a Selected Retailer for Australia)
- The voucher will guarantee a 35% discount (off the recommend price in each market) for purchasing a new Carbon Pro MK 2
- The voucher must be used by 31/12/2013 and it can be spent in one of the “selected retailers” in each country (SWIMMER.COM.AU is a Selected Retailer for Australia)
The above procedure will be applied world-wide.
If you have any questions or need assistance in returning your Arena Carbon Pro Racing Suit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Arena is responding to numerous consumer queries and requests following its announcement to replace three models of the first-generation POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro swimsuit range with the new Mark 2 version.
The company has expressed profound apologies to all consumers for the inconvenience caused by arena's decision to waive approval codes on the old model Carbon-Pro. It added further that it is doing everything in its power to rectify the situation as quickly as possible, and to minimize the impact of the switchover.
In a number of countries – among them USA, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and Austria, National swimming Federations have decided on or are considering a special dispensation allowing the first-generation POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro suits to be worn in national competitions during the transition period. The company has expressed its gratitude to those federations that have done so.
In acknowledging the inconvenience caused and considering all consumer responses and suggestions, Arena has also decided to upgrade the list of remedial offers to those in possession of one of the suits concerned. All consumers owning a POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro suit carrying the old approval codes will have the option to get their suits replaced with an equivalent Mark 2, even if they don’t have any proof of purchase.
“It was easy for us to make the right decision in the interest of the sport,” said Giuseppe Musciacchio, head of arena Brand Development. “We clearly see that anticipating all the consequences of our decision, in the very short time we had, is somehow more complex so we are ready to adapt our actions as we go. We live in a world where communication between brands and their consumers has become faster and more direct. We can hear what our consumers are asking us to do and we have to listen to them. In the end, they are the real owners of the brand.”
As the company embarks on the significant task of replacing the three models concerned, it has appealed for patience as it works through the process. While every effort will be made to expedite the replacement, arena anticipates that it may take some time for some consumers to receive their Mark 2 product. In the interim, the firm is exploring avenues to assist those who have urgent needs for FINA-compliant suits. One such option will be to offer athletes other racing suits from the POWERSKIN range.
As of 7th of May 2013, the following Arena POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro models are not valid anymore for FINA sanctioned events:
- Women’s full body open back (FINA approval code AR220993)
- Women’s full body closed back (approval code AR220994)
- Men’s jammer (approval code AR141364).
Arena is introducing a new version of the POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro (called Mark 2), which is available with immediate effect, with the following FINA approval codes:
- Women's full body open back – Mark 2 (AR221039)
- Women’s full body close back – Mark 2 (AR221028)
- Men’s jammer – Mark 2 (AR141028)
If you are going to compete in a FINA sanctioned event and need details on how to get hold of the new POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro Mark 2 suits, click here to view the Arena FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section, or visit the POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro return page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SWIMMER.COM.AU CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED AN ARENA POWERSKIN CARBON-PRO RACE SUIT
Superior performance, quality products, transparency and ethical and fair business practices have been Arena’s key values since its inception forty years ago.
Consistent with these principles, all Arena products are designed and manufactured using the most innovative technologies and applying strict quality controls to ensure the highest consumer satisfaction for performance, quality and safety.
In February 2013, FINA, the international governing body for all aquatic sports, requested compliance information regarding one of the Arena POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro racing suits (woman full body open back – FINA approval code AR220993), purchased during routine testing.
Arena immediately launched an additional quality control investigation on a broad scale, showing that all raw materials used to manufacture all models in the POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro product family are fully compliant with FINA rules and regulations. Deeper checks suggested that a change in the manufacturing process, following a significant surge of market demand, may have caused an unintended - and unexpected - reduction of the permeability to air of some of the racing suits produced between the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013.
Only part of the production is affected by the anomaly, which has absolutely no impact either on the safety or on the performance of the products that are potentially non-compliant.
Nevertheless, as it would be impractical to test all POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro racing suits on the market, Arena wants to ensure that not even one non-compliant suit will be used in any FINA official competition.
Arena, therefore, advised FINA of its decision to withdraw the approval codes of concerned POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro models:
- AR220993 – woman full body open back
- AR220994 – woman full body closed back
- AR141364 – man jammer
Consequently, as of May 7 onwards, all POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro suits to be used in FINA sanctioned events will have the following approval codes:
- AR221039 – woman full body open back
- AR221028 – woman full body closed back
- AR141028 – man jammer
Arena has already started delivering the new version of POWERSKIN Carbon-Pro suits (Mark 2) to Teams and Individual Swimmers, in view of forthcoming FINA events.
“Arena apologizes for any inconvenience – said Cristiano Portas, Arena CEO – but its commitment to fully comply with FINA rules and, more broadly, its commitment to fair competition in the world of swimming must be given the highest priority”.
Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Natalie Coughlin and Katie Hoff all sport the Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 when they throw down the gauntlet in the pool. World class swimmers around the world use the Speedo LZR Racer to keep them a stroke ahead of their competition so it's only fitting that Swimmer.com.au bring you the worlds fastest racing suit.
Not only does the re-engineered Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 have official FINA approval it also has new technologies, materials and features that make this suit stand out from other racing suits. It is designed to help you shave valuable seconds off your time, and it can make the difference between a touch out and a clean finish.
Every Speedo LZR Elite 2 racing swimsuit is optimally designed to fit the individual swimmer, male or female. The unique 3-D piece pattern is based off of 400 different body scans to design the racing suit in a way that shapes the swimmer’s body for the sole purpose of gliding through the water faster. The Hydro Form System of the suit is designed to further shape the body without inhibiting the swimmer’s motions in anyway. The restriction of the powerful material of the suit offers 15% more compression, making your body better designed for the water.
To take time off your race, the LZR Pulse Fabric compresses the body to reduce muscle oscillation and skin vibration, so that friction drag from a swimmer’s body doesn’t add frivolous seconds to their racing time. The fabric is lightweight, water repellent and dries quickly to make sure the suit does not weigh you down in the water.
The bonded seams of the racing suit create a completely smooth, scale-like surface that will not come apart, feel awkward or cause any friction in the water. This allows you to smoothly glide through the water without any inhibitions caused by your suit. The seams are bonded together to fit the female or male form.
Each suit is made in a way to offer features that compliment the physical characteristics of each gender. The Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammers for boys and men reduce friction from the legs. The Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 Kneelength features an open back and kneeskin design creates a comfortable yet effective styled swimsuit just for girls and women. Both genders have an equally powerful suits that will help them perform at their best. The range of colours also make these swimsuits appealing blue, purple, pink and black!
Wearing the Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 on its own will not make you a better swimmer you need to accompany the swimsuit with hard training and determination and drive. The Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 will make you the swimmer you are capable of being. The idea is to mold your body into a swimming machine, because bodies and skin simply were not evolved for swimming. By improving the form and reducing the friction of your body we can beat evolution and make ourselves more like fishes in water instead of humans in water.
A lot of people think you can’t be stylish in training swimwear. Contrary to popular belief, let me tell you those people are completely wrong! There is no reason why you can’t look amazing and train for a the race of the season at the same time! Summers not over until the sun stops shining so there's just enough time to get yourself a great looking swimsuit and accessories to match.
One Piece swimsuits are a great choice for swimmers who want to feel secure when training. I love the AMANZI Duchess one piece swimsuit as it has a very modern and busy print and almost looks like it should be a dress on a fashion week runway. The Duchess is made from AMANZI Armor which is a chlorine resistant fabric, meaning you can stay in the pool as long as you want the chlorine won’t ruin this gorgeous swimsuit.
Now you can't have a swimsuit without accessories. Due to the intricate design on the Amanzi Duchess swimsuit, the accessories should be somewhat simple, so they don’t take the attention away from the swimsuit. Personally I would go with the Finals Splice Red silicone swim cap. It's great for this look because it has the splice of red matching the swimsuit but doesn’t stand out too much.
This is why I also think the Arena Black Mesh Training Bag works well with the Duchess swimsuit. This versatile bag will hold all your swimming essentials, but will not take the eye off of your gorgeous Amanzi swimsuit! Plus, you can also leave it poolside with your wet swimming equipment. Now I know we don't want to take the attention away from the swimsuit but I just couldn't resist adding a little bling which is why I chose the Maru Pulse Mirror Gold goggles to go with this swimsuit. These goggles have gold mirror lenses that have UV protection and have anti-fog properties. They also have a very comfortable silicone suction seal to make sure they stay on when you’re diving.
Oh and one last thing. Don't forget to get yourself the Finals clear soft silicone ear puddy. They’ll fit your ears no matter what your ear shape and size as they are completely mouldable.
The outfit I have put together is ideal for girls and young women who want long lasting swimwear and equipment, but do not want to compromise on style. It is also great for lounging around after you’re done training! Just put on a cute little cover-up, grab a coconut water and relax by the pool. Well we all know that won't happen after a hard training session, but we can only dream!
Funkita Swimwear athlete Amber Bourke is a freediving superstar! Amber recently competed at the Curtis Coast Freediving Challenge, held in Gladstone Queensland where she smashed two National records in just two days. Wearing fins and of course her Funkita Swimsuit, Amber held her breath underwater for 181m, the old record was 166m. Freediving for only one year Amber Bourke is going to be one to watch in Freediving. Check out Amber Bourke in the video below sporting wearing Funkita Swimwear >
We're bringing in the New Year by turning back the clocks with the Funky Trunks and Funkita Propaganda Preview Collection. This time we are riding the wave back to the Roaring Twenties and witnessing the birth of mass marketing. A war of colossal destruction had built the engine room for progress when peace finally arrived. Mass production was in and mass marketing was right behind. It was a calamity of excess and proliferation as consumerism became the ne patriotism.
Bold or black, you'll soar high and swim fast in the classic art deco aesthetic of the Funkita and Funky Trunks Empire prints. Be sculpted and striking in the geometrics of Fenway Reds, Emerald Park or Diamond Vapour and be creative with the truth in the highlight print of Uncle Sammy.
For Funky Trunks choose the Life of Man trunks to sum up simple contentment. Funkita dazzles with heroine prints of the patriotic Battle Angel, the brilliant Green Lantern or the stunning Sister Nightinggale. Party through the Prohibition with the colour frenzy of Daisy Fay or Kiss-Me Quick and set the city ablaze with the City Sweetheart and Radio City.
Funky Trunks and Funkita are re-colouring the 20s with out singature mantra of colour without compromise. It's unashamebly excessive with barely a grip on the truth but we're yelling to the masses and rolling out the Propaganda Preview Collection. The truth is getting some colour!
2013 Funkita Propaganda Range
- Funkita Arctic Blast Girls Watershort
- Funkita Arctic Blast Womens Watershort
- Funkita Battle Angel Girls One Piece
- Funkita Battle Angel Womens One Piece
- Funkita Candy Recruit Girls One Piece
- Funkita Candy Recruit Womens One Piece
- Funkita Candy Recruit Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Chelsea Stripe Girls Watershort
- Funkita Chelsea Stripe Womens Watershort
- Funkita City Sweetheart Girls One Piece
- Funkita City Sweetheart Girls Sports Bikini
- Funkita City Sweetheart Toddlers One Piece
- Funkita City Sweetheart Toddlers Tankini
- Funkita City Sweetheart Womens One Piece
- Funkita Daisy Fay Girls One Piece
- Funkita Daisy Fay Girls Sports Bikini
- Funkita Daisy Fay Womens One Piece
- Funkita Daisy Fay Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Diamond Vapour Girls One Piece
- Funkita Diamond Vapour Womens One Piece
- Funkita Diamond Vapour Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Emerald Park Girls One Piece
- Funkita Emerald Park Womens One Piece
- Funkita Empire Rose Girls One Piece
- Funkita Empire Rose Girls Sports Bikini
- Funkita Empire Rose Toddlers One Piece
- Funkita Empire Rose Womens One Piece
- Funkita Empire Rose Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Empire Storm Girls One Piece
- Funkita Empire Storm Womens One Piece
- Funkita Fenway Reds Girls One Piece
- Funkita Fenway Reds Girls Sports Bikini
- Funkita Fenway Reds Womens One Piece
- Funkita Fenway Reds Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Flash Red Girls Watershort
- Funkita Flash Red Womens Watershort
- Funkita Green Lantern Girls One Piece
- Funkita Green Lantern Womens One Piece
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Girls One Piece
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Girls Sports Bikini
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Toddlers One Piece
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Toddlers Tankini
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Womens One Piece
- Funkita Kiss Me Quick Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Radio City Girls One Piece
- Funkita Radio City Womens One Piece
- Funkita Radio City Womens Sports Bikini
- Funkita Sister Nightingale Girls One Piece
- Funkita Sister Nightingale Womens One Piece
- Funkita Uncle Sammy Girls One Piece
- Funkita Uncle Sammy Womens One Piece
- Funkita Uncle Sammy Womens Sports Bikini
2013 Funky Trunks Propaganda Range
- Funky Trunks Diamond Vapour Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Diamond Vapour Jammers
- Funky Trunks Diamond Vapour Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Diamond Vapour Toddler Trunks
- Funky Trunks Emerald Park Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Emerald Park Jammers
- Funky Trunks Emerald Park Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Empire Night Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Empire Rose Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Empire Rose Jammers
- Funky Trunks Empire Rose Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Empire Storm Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Empire Storm Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Fenway Reds Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Fenway Reds Jammers
- Funky Trunks Fenway Reds Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Fenway Reds Toddler Trunks
- Funky Trunks Life of Man Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Life of Man Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks Life of Man Toddler Trunks
- Funky Trunks Radio City Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Still Speed Rash Shirt
- Funky Trunks Uncle Sammy Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks Uncle Sammy Mens Trunks
- Funky Trunks West Propaganda Boys Trunks
- Funky Trunks West Propaganda Mens Trunks